    textbox control on the page has focus so I know where to put the
    input. Any ideas? Thanks all......

    , Mar 28, 2008

  2. bruce barker Guest

    your user control will have the focus. you need to decide on the UI, how to
    identify the textbox, the touch control will fill in.

    you coudl use the textbox onfocus event to save the id of the last textbox.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Mar 28, 2008

    Do you know if I can use the Javascript onfocus event to set a
    protected member variable on the aspx page?

    , Mar 28, 2008