    restrict it to show 50 items and let user scroll down the list to view the
    rest.

    Thanks in advance.
    Vishav, Jan 5, 2010

  2. On Jan 5, 12:27 pm, Vishav <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am having a dropdownlist on a popup window that has around 150 items, when
    > selected the list goes out of the popup window.
    > Can somebody help me to fix the height of the dropdownlist so that I can
    > restrict it to show 50 items and let user scroll down the list to view the
    > rest.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    As there is no standard way to set this and a list with 150 items is
    too long, I would suggest a custom "control" built from a list, image
    and floating div like the one below

    http://aspalliance.com/541_Multiple_Column_DropDown_Box_for_ASPNET

    You can either use ListBox or Gridview to show items.
    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 5, 2010

  3. Vishav

    Abdul Sami Guest

    Keep dropdownlist in Iframe