Need to have TextBoxes in a RadioButtonList

tomh

I need to have TextBoxes included in the ListItems of a
RadioButtonList. So it would look something like this:

<asp:RadioButtonList runat="server"
id="rblError"
CellPadding="3">

<asp:ListItem
Value="1">Stuck
</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem
Value="2">Error Number. Enter Error Number:{ASP:TEXTBOX}
</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem
Value="3">Memory Manager Error. Enter Line Number {ASP:TEXTBOX}
</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem
Value="4">Other: {ASP:TEXTBOX}
</asp:ListItem>

</asp:RadioButtonList>

Anyone know how to do this? or suggestions on any other way I could
accomplish this?

Thanks
Tom

Guest

<asp:RadioButtonList id="RadioButtonList1" runat="server">
<asp:ListItem Value="list1">list1</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="list2"><input type="text" id = "txt"></asp:ListItem>
</asp:RadioButtonList>

You must use some client method save txt's value to a hide control or others.

Eliyahu Goldin

Tom,

You need to male an html table with 2 columns. In the first column you will
put the radio buttons and in the second the textboxes.

Eliyahu