    --------------------------------
    From: Anin

    -----------------------

    <Id>TnnJrwdn302SKMYo+EK1lA==</Id>
    Anin via .NET 247, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Well Here area copy of ideas:

    Since it is an Xml file you could take the file read it into an
    XmlNode, and pass the XmlNode to the web service client. That would be
    the easiest way, but at the same time I would not do this for large
    files.

    Another way is using WSE 2.0, it supports file attachments so you can
    actually send the actual file across this performs better especially
    with larger files, but it more complex to use
    Keenan Newton, Mar 24, 2005