Need to keep source window open after Hyperlink is activated

Paul Reed

Hello,

I am using VS2003 and VB.NET. I have a hyperlink web control that I
dynamically build the NavigateURL property for from within my app (set it an
rtf file based on info in my webconfig file). My problem is, when the user
selects the hyperlink, they are prompted with the standard file dialog (i.e.,
open, save, close). If the user selects open, Word is launched and they can
print their labels...the negative is...when word opens it also closes my aspx
page that had the hyperlink on it...how can I avoid closing the aspx page?

Thanks in advance,

Paul Reed

CaffieneRush

The parent window should not be closed if you set the hyperlink's
Target property to "_blank" which opens the document in a new window.

Regards,
Andy