    I need to open the OWA in a new browser so when a user exits, the passwords are not cached because the browser session is closed, but the old one with the original link page will still be open. This way if a user puts in the same userid, the password will not be passed automatically to allow entry to the email.

    Thanks in advance for any help
    Gordon

    Gordon, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Gordon

    Steven Burn Guest

    How is the user "exiting"?

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Gordon <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone tell me how to open a new browser, not window, to a link

    provided below.

    Steven Burn, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    By closing the browser. I believe there used to be a button to close(exit) OWA, but that was taken away by a more recent version of OW

    ----- Steven Burn wrote: ----

    How is the user "exiting"

    -
    Regard

    Steven Bur
    Ur I.T. Mate Grou
    www.it-mate.co.u

    Keeping it FREE

    Disclaimer
    I know I'm probably wrong, I just like taking part ;o

    Gordon <> wrote in messag

    Gordon, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Gordon

    Steven Burn Guest

    In that case, you'd probably be best off using Javascript with the
    "onunload" method (search engine's will be able to provide specifics and
    samples etc)

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Gordon <> wrote in message

    > By closing the browser. I believe there used to be a button to

    close(exit) OWA, but that was taken away by a more recent version of OWA

    Steven Burn, Apr 16, 2004