Need to open a new browser window, not a new window

Gordon

Can anyone tell me how to open a new browser, not window, to a link provided below

http:\\chl3939\exchange\%Userid

I need to open the OWA in a new browser so when a user exits, the passwords are not cached because the browser session is closed, but the old one with the original link page will still be open. This way if a user puts in the same userid, the password will not be passed automatically to allow entry to the email.

Thanks in advance for any help
Gordon

Steven Burn

How is the user "exiting"?

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Gordon said:
Can anyone tell me how to open a new browser, not window, to a link provided below.

http:\\chl3939\exchange\%Userid%

I need to open the OWA in a new browser so when a user exits, the
passwords are not cached because the browser session is closed, but the old
one with the original link page will still be open. This way if a user puts
in the same userid, the password will not be passed automatically to allow
entry to the email.

Gordon

By closing the browser. I believe there used to be a button to close(exit) OWA, but that was taken away by a more recent version of OW

----- Steven Burn wrote: ----

How is the user "exiting"

-
Regard

Steven Bur
Ur I.T. Mate Grou
www.it-mate.co.u

Keeping it FREE

Disclaimer
I know I'm probably wrong, I just like taking part ;o

Gordon said:
Can anyone tell me how to open a new browser, not window, to a lin provided below
passwords are not cached because the browser session is closed, but the ol
one with the original link page will still be open. This way if a user put
in the same userid, the password will not be passed automatically to allo
entry to the email

Steven Burn

In that case, you'd probably be best off using Javascript with the
"onunload" method (search engine's will be able to provide specifics and
samples etc)

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Gordon said:
By closing the browser. I believe there used to be a button to
close(exit) OWA, but that was taken away by a more recent version of OWA