Need to open an Url and display it in a window created using Pythonwin extensions

shaik_saleem

I'm pretty new to Python and I've been searching all over the place to
find a solution for this.
I have a html page with some javascript in it and I need to load this
page in my own window (which I will create using PythonWin). The
reason for this is to have capability to control the window properties
and at the same time have access to click on the "submit" buttons in
the webpage.e

So basically, I will open a wepage as shown below -

import win32com.client
import win32api
import win32gui

ie = win32com.client.Dispatch( "InternetExplorer.Application" )
ie.Visible = 1
ie.Navigate("http://www.microsoft.com/")

And then I need to display it in a window that I will create as shown
below -
hwnd = CreateWindowEx(...)

I will be so grateful if anyone can give me some pointers on how to go
about this.

Thank you for reading

shaik_saleem

Can you post your basic wx part code?

I have not started writing any code yet. I just wanted to see if it is
do-able and find out if there are any examples on the web