need to populate a table from a dataset

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by gg77, Aug 12, 2005.

  1. gg77

    gg77 Guest

    Hi,

    I don't have much knowledge of the table control. I am basically trying to
    use a table thats populated with data rows from a dataSet but currently
    things aren't working for me.

    below is the sample HTML that I have:

    <asp:TableRow>
    <asp:TableCell Text="Company" ID="CompanyCode"
    Runat="server"></asp:TableCell>
    </asp:TableRow>
    <asp:TableRow>
    <asp:TableCell Text="Paygroup" ID="PaygroupCode"
    Runat="server"></asp:TableCell>
    </asp:TableRow>
    <asp:TableRow>
    <asp:TableCell Text="paygroup descr" ID="PaygroupDescr"
    Runat="server"></asp:TableCell>
    </asp:TableRow>

    In addition, I think I need some VB code but I'm not sure of the syntax:

    Table1.ID("Company") = Dr("Company")

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Gavin