need to refresh in Internet Explorer to see correct formatting

krquestion

we launched a new web site -- when viewed in IE on a 12w x 9h screen we
need to click refresh to view the page text within the screen. if we
do not click refresh the text scrolls off the screen and we need to
scroll over. this happens in IE but not in Netscape or Firefox and it
happens to all our pages. please help!

Rhino

krquestion said:
we launched a new web site -- when viewed in IE on a 12w x 9h screen we
need to click refresh to view the page text within the screen. if we
do not click refresh the text scrolls off the screen and we need to
scroll over. this happens in IE but not in Netscape or Firefox and it
happens to all our pages. please help!
Is this an applet or a servlet that you've written?

The behaviour you are describing sounds awfully odd to me. In fact, if it
happens on all of your pages, I don't think this is a Java problem at all.
Or does "all our pages" mean "only pages that we wrote ourselves in Java"?
If "all our pages" means "every web page visible on every site of the
Internet", then it really can't be a Java issue since most pages don't use
Java at all.

You really need to describe your problem in more detail and specify that it
happens only on pages that USE Java for me to believe that it is a Java
problem at all.