Need two colour suggestions!

Tyler Cruz

Hi,

I'm nearly done my new design of my webpage, but I find the white text on
the dark blue background difficult to read for large amounts of text (i run
a review site so...) you can see it at:

http://movie-vault.com/beta/ - ignore the middle colomn.. i was just testing
some more colours out there.. anyhow on the right hand side.. do u find it
difficult to read? or not? if so, can u suggest what i should have for a
background in the main area there, and what color text it should be on that
background? it would help a lot if u gave me hex values.. thanks a lot!

Tyler

Nico Schuyt

Tyler said:
http://movie-vault.com/beta/
do u find it difficult to read?

Absolutely yes
if so, can u suggest what i
should have for a background in the main area there, and what color
text it should be on that background? it would help a lot if u gave
me hex values.. thanks a lot!

I myself prefer black text on a light background.
Far too much information on your page. Split it up in more pages.
Cheers, Nico

Phrederik

Tyler Cruz said:
Hi,

I'm nearly done my new design of my webpage, but I find the white text on
the dark blue background difficult to read for large amounts of text (i run
a review site so...) you can see it at:

I prefer the light text on a dark background. My only complaint about it is
that the underline on hyperlinks is very apparent and can interfere.