    background in the main area there, and what color text it should be on that
    background? it would help a lot if u gave me hex values.. thanks a lot!

    Tyler

    Tyler Cruz, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Tyler Cruz

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Tyler Cruz wrote:
    > http://movie-vault.com/beta/
    > do u find it difficult to read?

    Absolutely yes

    > if so, can u suggest what i
    > should have for a background in the main area there, and what color
    > text it should be on that background? it would help a lot if u gave
    > me hex values.. thanks a lot!

    I myself prefer black text on a light background.
    Far too much information on your page. Split it up in more pages.
    Cheers, Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Tyler Cruz

    Phrederik Guest

    "Tyler Cruz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm nearly done my new design of my webpage, but I find the white text on
    > the dark blue background difficult to read for large amounts of text (i

    run
    > a review site so...) you can see it at:

    I prefer the light text on a dark background. My only complaint about it is
    that the underline on hyperlinks is very apparent and can interfere.

    Phrederik, Sep 3, 2003