Need two java developers in Crystal City, Virginia

jarl66

Hi,

Have two open positions for a short term contract, one position is
from October 1 to June 11, 08 and the other one is from October 1 May
13. Candidates should be US citizens since the jobs are for a
contract with the US Government sector. We can offer 1099 or W2.
Rate based on experience.

Job description and requirements:

This position supports a major design and development effort for a
Customized Java EE COTS product. The candidate will contribute to
design, coding, documentation, and unit testing. Will be required to
adhere to standard software development processes. Must be able to
work independently (within a team environment) and generate quality
products. Additionally, the candidate will be required to support
system & integration testing.

Requirements:

* Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree
* Minimum of 5 years software development experience, with at least 3
years experience of
Java and web development.
* Experience with JSP, Struts, JDBC, Junit, and XML
* SQL skills with Oracle
* OO design skills with knowledge of design patterns
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to be a productive team player

For more information you can contact me at (e-mail address removed)