Need Two More---C/ Unix---Contract---MI

TOM GUGGER

Update--- We have just filled the position below with two people. They now
have asked for two more. This has a very
strong chance of being extended. We are now interviewing
for two additional people. If interested, respond now.

No Third Party

TOM GUGGER
INDEPENDENT RECRUITER
(e-mail address removed)

C / UNIX / CONTRACT/ MI

We have a need for a C/Unix developer for the greater Ann Arbor,
MI area. If one also has some VC++/ Windows in their background,
that is a plus.

This is a three month+ contract with the probability of being extended.
We prefer local or regional candidates as the rate needs to be competitive,
but all will be considered.

The start date will be in January after the holidays, but we hope to make
our hire next wk if possible. Interviews start today.

If interested and qualified, email your resume with your rate. This
is 1099 all inclusive-contractor pays their own expenses. Rate can be
converted to W2 equivalent if needed. Remember C/ Unix are the keys,
make sure your resume reflects such. One will be given a C test.

Email resume and rate to (e-mail address removed).

--

TOM GUGGER
INDEPENDENT RECRUITER

Chris Hills

TOM GUGGER said:
Update--- We have just filled the position below with two people. They
now have asked for two more. This has a very
strong chance of being extended. We are now interviewing
for two additional people. If interested, respond now.

Which country is it in? Is it local or somewhere foreign like the USA?

Antoninus Twink

On 15 Jan 2008 at 21:26, Default User wrote:
(referrung to Chris Hills)
Please don't feed the troll.

A pictorial representation of the relative number of technical
contributions to clc in the last year:

Chris Dollin

Antoninus said:
A pictorial representation of the relative number of technical
contributions to clc in the last year:

Are you claiming that /only/ technical contributions can count
positively?

Antoninus Twink

Are you claiming that /only/ technical contributions can count
positively?

In the true spirit of CLC, I'll point out that nowhere did I make any
such claim :)

CBFalconer

Default said:
Again: trolls, feed, don't.

This is slightly more emphatic :)

--
+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \

fix (vb.): 1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view; 2.
to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences
that are worse than the original problem. Usage: "Windows ME
fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows 98 SE". - Hutchinson