Need urgent help with datagrid display

Discussion in '.NET' started by joelmortin, Feb 10, 2010.

  1. joelmortin

    joelmortin

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I have a stored proc that return the data in the attached image called sql_dataset.GIF

    The proc name is called "sp_getReport"

    Results I'd like to have is a screen shot @ "results_I_want.GIF"
    Here's the markup
    Code:
    Bascially I'd like to display information by Cust_Name (row) with LowPrice and HighPrice by Tru_Name (columns)

    Each Cust_Name row with LowPrice and HighPrice must loop
    The same is true for Tru_Name

    Please provide guidance on how to accomplish this in vb

    Thank you very much for your help in advance.

    Joel

    Attached Files:

    joelmortin, Feb 10, 2010