  1. Guest

    i need vhd for genetic algorithm in evolvable hardware design.
    , Feb 20, 2009

    On Feb 19, 11:57 pm, wrote:
    >   i need vhd for genetic algorithm in evolvable hardware design.

    Google found 929 results for the search

    "genetic algorithm" +"evolvable hardware" +vhdl

    Can you be a little bit more specific?
    , Feb 20, 2009

  3. Tricky Guest

    On 20 Feb, 04:57, wrote:
    >   i need vhd for genetic algorithm in evolvable hardware design.

    library ieee;
    use ieee.std_logic_1164.all;

    entity evolvable_hardware is
    port (
    reset : in std_logic;
    clk : in std_logic;
    d : in std_logic;
    q : out std_logic;
    );
    end entity evolvable_hardware;

    architecture evolve of evolvable_hardware is
    begin

    reg_proc : process(clk)
    begin
    if reset = '1' then
    q <= '0';
    elsif rising_edge(clk) then
    q <= d;
    end if;
    end process;

    end architecture evolve;

    I bet something like this could eventually evolve into an FFT?
    Tricky, Feb 20, 2009
  4. Jacko Guest

    On 20 Feb, 08:57, Tricky <> wrote:
    > On 20 Feb, 04:57, wrote:
    >
    > > i need vhd for genetic algorithm in evolvable hardware design.

    > library ieee;
    > use ieee.std_logic_1164.all;
    >
    > entity evolvable_hardware is
    > port (
    > reset : in std_logic;
    > clk : in std_logic;
    > d : in std_logic;

    dsex : in std_logic;
    > q : out std_logic;
    > );
    > end entity evolvable_hardware;
    >
    > architecture evolve of evolvable_hardware is
    > begin
    >
    > reg_proc : process(clk)
    > begin
    > if reset = '1' then
    > q <= '0';
    > elsif rising_edge(clk) then

    if sex_prob = '1' then
    q <= dsex;
    else
    > q <= (d XOR mutate_prob) ;

    end if;
    > end if;
    > end process;
    >
    > end architecture evolve;
    >
    > I bet something like this could eventually evolve into an FFT?

    What kind of FET?

    cheers jacko
    Jacko, Feb 20, 2009