    HTTP-REFERRER. But, I need just the webpage. I have tried modifying the
    code I saw, to no avail. Can anyone help please?

    Thanks.

    Joey Martin, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Joey Martin

    Ray at Guest

    What do you mean, the web page? Like, the file name? page.asp?
    page.shtml?

    Maybe something like:

    sUrl = split(request.servervariables("http_referer"), "/")
    sPage = sURL(ubound(sUrl))

    This will include a querystring if there is one. You could strip after the
    ?.
    This will give you nothing if the person comes from http://site.com/dir/
    This will give you "dir" as a result if person comes from
    http://site.com/dir
    This will give an error if the referer is empty.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 8, 2003