Need xerces 2.8.0 jar ?

Emmanuel

am not sure what you are trying to do. But you can import
import com.sun.org.apache.xerces
and that will give you access to the xerces file

Joseph Kesselman

Same page. Xerces-J-bin.2.8.0.zip or Xerces-J-bin.2.8.0.tar.gz.
Download, check signature if you're concerned about security, unpack to
obtain a great deal of javadoc, java source for the samples, and the
files you're looking for:
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar

xercesSamples.jar is precompiled copies of the samples.

I'm not sure whether resolver.jar is optional or required these days;
check the Xerces-j users' mailing list and/or its website.