    The size of the xercesSamples2.8.0 jar is less as we expected.

    Thanks
    Nirmal
    Nirmal, Sep 27, 2006

  2. Nirmal

    Emmanuel Guest

    am not sure what you are trying to do. But you can import
    import com.sun.org.apache.xerces
    and that will give you access to the xerces file

    Emmanuel, Sep 27, 2006

  3. Same page. Xerces-J-bin.2.8.0.zip or Xerces-J-bin.2.8.0.tar.gz.
    Download, check signature if you're concerned about security, unpack to
    obtain a great deal of javadoc, java source for the samples, and the
    files you're looking for:
    xercesImpl.jar
    xml-apis.jar

    xercesSamples.jar is precompiled copies of the samples.

    I'm not sure whether resolver.jar is optional or required these days;
    check the Xerces-j users' mailing list and/or its website.

    Joseph Kesselman, Sep 27, 2006