Need your Help Coding

Discussion in 'Java' started by shika, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. shika

    shika Guest

    I need a small favor from JavaScript gurus
    I'm using Ieunit to automate our functional test scripts

    IeUnit is a framework to test logical behaviors of web pages. It helps
    users to create, organize and execute functional unit tests.

    The architecture of IeUnit is based on the xUnit framework which has
    been adapted to various languages and platforms. IeUnit is implemented
    in JavaScript language and tailored to Windows platform

    I have a script which clicks on button i.e "listbutton" and it's
    bring up another window, in that window I need to click on check all
    button but somehow my scrip is Failing constantly

    Here are the codes
    Any gurus want to help me out . All your help is really appreciated.

    _.clickLink(" reports");
    _.setFrame("bottom/content/dynshow");
    _.setFrame("bottom/content/dynshow");
    _.assertNotNull(_.findButton("List"));
    _.clickButton(" List");
    window.focus("swin");
    handle=window.open("swin('/ccbin/dynamic.dll?control=q_1&source=zzr01&m=c_value&t=1&table=project11&column=c_customerid&search=&title=Tagid,
    'search',
    'toolbar=no,menubar=no,status=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,width=300,height=450')");
    window.focus("swin");
    _.assertNotNull(_.findButton("Check All"));
    _.clickButton("Check All");

    _.

    Any help is appreciated please mail me @

    shika, Nov 7, 2006

  2. shika wrote:
    > I need a small favor from JavaScript gurus

    You seem to be looking 'all over the place' for them,
    please refrain from multi-posting.

    More to the point, you will not find the JavaScript
    gurus on Java groups. Try comp.lang.javascript

    (X-Post to c.l.j.p./a.,c.s.t., w/ f-u to c.s.t. only)

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 7, 2006