Need Your HELP....[Not a forward]

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Neha, Jul 6, 2009.

  1. Neha

    Neha Guest

    Hello Friends,

    I (Neha) and my husband (Arihant) from Gurgaon are participating in a
    "Cedia Sports Driving Challenge" organised by Mitsubishi.

    Game is about, top 3 contestants will have to drive 3000 KMS in 10
    days and have to click photos, videos, create blogs and gain
    publicity...

    We need your votes (a lot many required) for our profile so as to get
    in to the TOP 25 (first phase)....

    Please vote for us at the below link and review our profile (can also
    leave a testimonial if you like our profle)...:)

    http://www.greatdrivingchallenge.com/application/arihant/

    Also we have created our first funny write-up..chk this out

    http://arihantneha.blogspot.com/

    We ensure you to provide beautiful pics cum wallpapers for your
    desktop/laptop of incredible India and funny blogs during our drive
    challenge!!!!

    SO MAKE A NOTE TO GIVE US A VOTE
    COZ WINNIN IS IMPOSSIBLE
    WITHOUT UR SUPPORT!!!!

    Please forward this to all your friends to make our network more
    strong...

    Thanks & Regards
    Neha & Arihant
    Neha, Jul 6, 2009

  2. Neha

    Al Guest

    Al, Jul 6, 2009

  3. Neha

    Al Guest

    > We ensure you to provide beautiful pics cum wallpapers for your
    > desktop/laptop of incredible India and funny blogs during our drive
    > challenge!!!!
    >
    > SO MAKE A NOTE TO GIVE US A VOTE
    > COZ WINNIN IS IMPOSSIBLE
    > WITHOUT UR SUPPORT!!!!

    Because winning is impossible when you are so stupid.
    Al, Jul 6, 2009

    don't feed the troll/spammer.
    Or, if you must reply then don't quote 'em.
    Nick Keighley, Jul 7, 2009