    Waiting for your reply.
    Regards,
    Muhammad Jamil Nawaz

    msnews.microsoft.com, Jul 25, 2005

  2. I would suggest creating a Windows Service that will periodically check for
    messages that need to be sent. For this you would need to be able to
    install the service on a machine that has direct access to the database. If
    you cannot install a service near the database, then you could install the
    service on a machine someone on the Internet that would invoke a web service
    which will then perform the tasks.

    "msnews.microsoft.com" <> wrote in message
    Hi Every one,

    I need your suggestion. I want to implement a scenario.

    The Scenario is
    "I build a web site. I deploy it to web server. Now I want and auto email
    alter. The responsibility of this alter is that it will send the emails to
    registered users whether my site is hit by the user or not. It will work
    independently."

    For that what you suggest me to implement it in .NET Technology.
    Can I implement it using .NET Web Services.

    Waiting for your reply.
    Regards,
    Muhammad Jamil Nawaz

    Peter Rilling, Jul 25, 2005