need your views

gaurav v bagga

HI all,

http://java-n-coffee.blogspot.com/ this is my blog

i am trying to work on a concept activerecord java

i have basic idea and implemented some of them and would like to
know

1) is this a good idea in consideration with java.
2) will it suite need for some app (as you think).

i posted earlier too
apropos to activerecord got very less reply :(
but gave insight

i had a concept in my mind and out of curiosity thought of
implementing and exploring it.

would appreciate if someone gives his view point :).

regards
gaurav

Alex Hunsley

gaurav said:
HI all,

http://java-n-coffee.blogspot.com/ this is my blog

i am trying to work on a concept activerecord java

i have basic idea and implemented some of them and would like to
know

1) is this a good idea in consideration with java.
2) will it suite need for some app (as you think).

i posted earlier too
apropos to activerecord got very less reply :(
but gave insight

Hint: if you start using capital letters (in the right places), form
complete sentences, and take out random line breaks in the middle of
sentences, people will take you more seriously.

gaurav v bagga

Hint: if you start using capital letters (in the right places), form
complete sentences, and take out random line breaks in the middle of
sentences, people will take you more seriously.

HI,

Posted it in separate lines so each point is easily visible and
most of people around me dint have problems with that.

Sure capital letters I missed out :).

Regards
Gaurav

Andrew Thompson

Posted it in separate lines so each point is easily visible and
most of people around me dint have problems with that.

It seems that most 'people around' you
did not bother to reply, either.

Andrew T.

nukleus

Hint means you know something the other does not,
which, in its turn, implies that you take it for granted
that you are "holier" than him,
and YOU are to teach HIM as to where Sun rises in the morning,
which further implies that you are but an arrogant bustardazoid,
which, in its turn, implies
that you are a complex inferiority driven fool,
which, in its turn, implies
that you have an inherent need to prove others
that you are "holier than thou",
which, in its turn, implies
that you are driven by the fear of survival,
which, in its turn, implies
that your puppet brain accepted just about the most
idiotic ideologies, constantly jamming your mind
with ideas that you are nothing,
unless you do as you are told,
which, in its turn, implies
that you do not trust the validity
of your own being,
which, in its turn, implies
that are are simply lost,
looking for light
"in the valley of shadow of darkness".

Makes sense?

If you decode that stuff,
and all the priests around here do the same,
it may save you say a generation of time.

Yes, the stuff above is a lil sketchy,
and some things might have to be expanded
or a different symbology or abstraction used,
but you know what?

Being as smart as you claim to be,
you should be able to crack a structure of this grade
without winking an eye.

It seems that most 'people around' you
did not bother to reply, either.
Andrew T.

Well, you people do not seem to have learned how
to communicate with others without imposing your
prototypes on them
and your "help" isn't really help to others,
but an inherent need to prove to yourself
that you are truly great.

That is what most of priests around here
came here for on the first place.

I do not deny that you also extract some vital
satisfaction in doing so,
because it is the law of life:

Every time you GIVE something,
you become richer.
Just observe how it feels in your chest area,
at the top of your lungs
and see the difference
between when you GIVE
and WHEN you take.

Decoding:

When you GIVE, it feels joy.
It dances.
It rejoices.
It feels like you are expanding.
It feels like you are contributing
to the very life force as such.
It feels you are valid.

It feels you ARE!

Now, when you TAKE,
It feels you are nothing but thief.
It feels fear.
It feels that eventually you are going to get punished.
It feels you are cheating
nothing less than life itself
and the Infinite, Ever Expanding Intelligence,
which isn't possible even in principle.
It feels you are one step from hell.
It feels darkness.
It feels you are being sucked in
by some evil force.

It DOES feel it all,
only if you paid attention to it.

Yes, there are intricate cases.
When you take from your friend,
who is willingly giving it to you
out of love,

when you take from nature itself
appreciating the very magic of life
and realizing that you have to put it back,
be it some other place,
and not only put it back,
but put back more than you took,
then...

Well, then the VERY MAGIC of life
is upon you.

And then you will take off your priest's mask,
defining your pesonality (persona, in Greek means mask).

Sorry, i don't have much time to...

Well, you know, right?

Zee ya.

Alex Hunsley

gaurav said:
HI,

Posted it in separate lines so each point is easily visible and
most of people around me dint have problems with that.

Sure capital letters I missed out :).

Just trying to offer helpful advice re: getting replies and help. If
you're happy losing potential replies to your posts, then just carry on
regardless.