    would appreciate if someone gives his view point :).

    regards
    gaurav
    gaurav v bagga, Jan 30, 2007

  2. gaurav v bagga

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    gaurav v bagga wrote:
    > HI all,
    >
    > http://java-n-coffee.blogspot.com/ this is my blog
    >
    > i am trying to work on a concept activerecord java
    >
    > i have basic idea and implemented some of them and would like to
    > know
    >
    > 1) is this a good idea in consideration with java.
    > 2) will it suite need for some app (as you think).
    >
    > i posted earlier too
    > apropos to activerecord got very less reply :(
    > but gave insight

    Hint: if you start using capital letters (in the right places), form
    complete sentences, and take out random line breaks in the middle of
    sentences, people will take you more seriously.
    Alex Hunsley, Feb 1, 2007

  3. >
    > Hint: if you start using capital letters (in the right places), form
    > complete sentences, and take out random line breaks in the middle of
    > sentences, people will take you more seriously.

    HI,

    Posted it in separate lines so each point is easily visible and
    most of people around me dint have problems with that.

    Sure capital letters I missed out :).

    Regards
    Gaurav
    gaurav v bagga, Feb 2, 2007
  4. On Feb 2, 6:13 pm, "gaurav v bagga" <> wrote:
    > > Hint: if you start using capital letters (in the right places), form
    > > complete sentences, and take out random line breaks in the middle of
    > > sentences, people will take you more seriously.

    > Posted it in separate lines so each point is easily visible and
    > most of people around me dint have problems with that.

    It seems that most 'people around' you
    did not bother to reply, either.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 2, 2007
  5. gaurav v bagga

    nukleus Guest

    In article <>, "Andrew
    Thompson" <> wrote:
    >On Feb 2, 6:13 pm, "gaurav v bagga" <> wrote:
    >> > Hint: if you start using capital letters (in the right places), form
    >> > complete sentences, and take out random line breaks in the middle of
    >> > sentences, people will take you more seriously.

    Hint means you know something the other does not,
    which, in its turn, implies that you take it for granted
    that you are "holier" than him,
    and YOU are to teach HIM as to where Sun rises in the morning,
    which further implies that you are but an arrogant bustardazoid,
    which, in its turn, implies
    that you are a complex inferiority driven fool,
    which, in its turn, implies
    that you have an inherent need to prove others
    that you are "holier than thou",
    which, in its turn, implies
    that you are driven by the fear of survival,
    which, in its turn, implies
    that your puppet brain accepted just about the most
    idiotic ideologies, constantly jamming your mind
    with ideas that you are nothing,
    unless you do as you are told,
    which, in its turn, implies
    that you do not trust the validity
    of your own being,
    which, in its turn, implies
    that are are simply lost,
    looking for light
    "in the valley of shadow of darkness".

    Makes sense?

    If you decode that stuff,
    and all the priests around here do the same,
    it may save you say a generation of time.

    Yes, the stuff above is a lil sketchy,
    and some things might have to be expanded
    or a different symbology or abstraction used,
    but you know what?

    Being as smart as you claim to be,
    you should be able to crack a structure of this grade
    without winking an eye.

    >> Posted it in separate lines so each point is easily visible and
    >> most of people around me dint have problems with that.

    >It seems that most 'people around' you
    >did not bother to reply, either.

    >Andrew T.

    Well, you people do not seem to have learned how
    to communicate with others without imposing your
    prototypes on them
    and your "help" isn't really help to others,
    but an inherent need to prove to yourself
    that you are truly great.

    That is what most of priests around here
    came here for on the first place.

    I do not deny that you also extract some vital
    satisfaction in doing so,
    because it is the law of life:

    Every time you GIVE something,
    you become richer.
    Just observe how it feels in your chest area,
    at the top of your lungs
    and see the difference
    between when you GIVE
    and WHEN you take.

    Decoding:

    When you GIVE, it feels joy.
    It dances.
    It rejoices.
    It feels like you are expanding.
    It feels like you are contributing
    to the very life force as such.
    It feels you are valid.

    It feels you ARE!

    Now, when you TAKE,
    It feels you are nothing but thief.
    It feels fear.
    It feels that eventually you are going to get punished.
    It feels you are cheating
    nothing less than life itself
    and the Infinite, Ever Expanding Intelligence,
    which isn't possible even in principle.
    It feels you are one step from hell.
    It feels darkness.
    It feels you are being sucked in
    by some evil force.

    It DOES feel it all,
    only if you paid attention to it.

    Yes, there are intricate cases.
    When you take from your friend,
    who is willingly giving it to you
    out of love,

    when you take from nature itself
    appreciating the very magic of life
    and realizing that you have to put it back,
    be it some other place,
    and not only put it back,
    but put back more than you took,
    then...

    Well, then the VERY MAGIC of life
    is upon you.

    And then you will take off your priest's mask,
    defining your pesonality (persona, in Greek means mask).

    Sorry, i don't have much time to...

    Well, you know, right?

    Zee ya.
    nukleus, Feb 2, 2007
  6. gaurav v bagga

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    gaurav v bagga wrote:
    >> Hint: if you start using capital letters (in the right places), form
    >> complete sentences, and take out random line breaks in the middle of
    >> sentences, people will take you more seriously.

    > HI,
    >
    > Posted it in separate lines so each point is easily visible and
    > most of people around me dint have problems with that.
    >
    > Sure capital letters I missed out :).

    Just trying to offer helpful advice re: getting replies and help. If
    you're happy losing potential replies to your posts, then just carry on
    regardless.
    Alex Hunsley, Feb 3, 2007