Need_Sr.Java J2EE Developers at Bangalore-India

Discussion in 'Java' started by ram, May 11, 2007.

  1. ram

    ram Guest

    Hello,
    This is requirement is at Bangalore
    We have urgent requirement Sr.Java J2EE developers.If you are
    comfortable with this position please send me your updated resume.
    ASAP

    Sr.Java/J2EE developers
    Location: Bangalore
    Employment : Full Time
    Salary : Depend up on Experience

    AIM Computer Consulting in Michigan Based company we have offshore
    project in Bangalore
    You will be working on the payrolls of the AIM Computer Consulting.
    You have to work initially at Bangalore in Clients place.

    Project Requirement Details :
    Senior Java engineers with experience in Spring, Hibernate, Struts,
    Eclipse, IDEs and Object Oriented methodologies.
    Engineers who can assist us in the development of Java frameworks and
    tools in India.
    We are looking for seasoned Java engineers with:
    - In-depth understanding of various open source frameworks
    such as Spring, Hibernate IBatis and Struts
    - Experience in developing Eclipse plug-in tools
    - Worked on Java application development projects for large
    clients for more than 5 years
    - Used Eclipse and other IDE's such as BEA Workshop and IBM
    WSDA
    Familiar with OOAD and CBD methodologies
    Must be highly skilled, self motivated, able to work without
    supervision, and will become leaders of group currently in
    Bangalore.
    For your concerns please feel free to call me on my India Number
    040-9985352208 or US Number 734-591-3562 Ext 177/ 1177

    Ram
    Technical Recruiter AIM Computer Consulting
    17197 N. Laurel Park drive
    Suite 513 Livonia, MI-48152

    www.aim-cc.com tel: 734-591-3562 Ext 177/1177
    Fax: 734-418-2603