Needed - C++ Experiened Java Professional !

Baagi

Hi,

Immediate call for Java, C++ Professionals, with a Bangalore based
Product Development company !

Exp: 3 to 10 years
Work location: Bangalore

Skill: Java, C++, Unix, Algorithm, Data Structures.
· Ssystems in about one-third the time that most competent people
think possible.
· Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in Computer
Science such as Algorithms, Object Oriented Design, Distributed
Systems, Transaction Processing, Search and Information Retrieval and
Operating Systems.
· Be able to write quality code in an object oriented language
(preferably Java).
· Bring 2-15 years of software engineering and product delivery
experience, with strong background in algorithms and high performance
distributed systems.
· B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Phd degree in computer science or related
fields, or equivalent experience, is required.

KIndly send across your profile to (e-mail address removed) or
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks & Regards,
Bhagya

Christopher Benson-Manica

Baagi said:
Immediate call for Java, C++ Professionals, with a Bangalore based
Product Development company !

Anyone know how to configure tin to kill any and all posts that
mention "Bangalore"? I have yet to read such a post and find anything
of value whatsoever contained therein.

Jeffrey Schwab

Christopher said:
Anyone know how to configure tin to kill any and all posts that
mention "Bangalore"? I have yet to read such a post and find anything
of value whatsoever contained therein.

That statement would cease to be true if someone were to reply with a
valid answer to your question. :)