Needed hardware for mobile apps on Pocket pcs

William Gower

my client is interested in having their field reps being able to access a
sql server database back at the office from their pocket pcs. Am I correct
in assuming that the only hardware needed for this is a server running sql
server and iis and the pocket pcs themselves? Do I need any other hardware?

Andrew Enfield \(MS\)

If I'm understanding your question, you're probably good to go... assuming
the Pocket PCs have or include hardware necessary to connect to the
internet, like a modem (external or internal). In other words, if your
Pocket PC can get online, then you're ok.

I did a google search for the following string and got what appeared to be
good hits, including the URL below. Read for more info.
"pocket pc" modem

http://www.filesaveas.com/pocketpcconnect.html