    sql server database back at the office from their pocket pcs. Am I correct
    in assuming that the only hardware needed for this is a server running sql
    server and iis and the pocket pcs themselves? Do I need any other hardware?
    William Gower, Aug 4, 2004

  2. If I'm understanding your question, you're probably good to go... assuming
    the Pocket PCs have or include hardware necessary to connect to the
    internet, like a modem (external or internal). In other words, if your
    Pocket PC can get online, then you're ok.

    I did a google search for the following string and got what appeared to be
    good hits, including the URL below. Read for more info.
    "pocket pc" modem

    http://www.filesaveas.com/pocketpcconnect.html

    --
    Andrew Enfield