needed java script for poll (form)

Frank

after the hidden recipient and value tags I have the following:

<input
name="subject" value="ecpoll" type="hidden">My real name is<input
name="realname" type="text"> My email is <input name="email"
type="text">

then I have some questions answered with yes and no buttons

After the questions I have this:

<input
style="font-weight: bold;" value="Send" type="submit"></big> <input
value="Clear" type="reset"> </big></p>
</form>

What can I add to prevent the send and submit being activated if the
name and email inputs are empty?

FrAnk

Frank

Since my 1st post on this I believe I am heading in right direction in
trying to figure out something (java script) called a
Blank_TextField_Validator.

Does this script belong in the head, body, or both?

Evertjan.

Frank wrote on 06 jul 2009 in comp.lang.javascript:
Since my 1st post on this I believe I am heading in right direction in
trying to figure out something (java script)

Hope it woill not be your last post.

There is not Java script, Java is an compiled language, I hreard.

This NG is not about Java, but about Javascript,
NOT being the scripting form of Java.
called a Blank_TextField_Validator.

And what might that be?

You cannot validate a textfield only a text string,
and if the string is empty there is nothing to validate
but it's emptyness.

Is someone making a bad joke on you?
Does this script belong in the head, body, or both?

What script?