Needed: links to applets running Java 1.5.0

Rhino

Can anyone point me to links to web pages that contain JApplets that use
Java 1.5.0 features, like enums and generics?

I want to see if it is only _my_ applet that fails in Firefox 1.5.0.1 or
whether this problem occurs due to my use of Java 1.5.0 features. I'd also
like to do a "view source" to see the HTML that they are using to display
their applets to see if I can find a problem with my own HTML.

Unfortunately, a Google search isn't turning up any applets that are clearly
written for the Java 1.5.0 level.

I may be clutching at straws but I'd like to be able to determine the scope
of the problem before posting to one of the mozilla newsgroups for help.

Rhino

Jean-Francois Briere said:
Works for me.
I have JRE 1.5.0_06, Firefox 1.5.0.1, Windows XP Pro SP2.

I made a very simple applet that uses 5.0 features (enum,
StringBuilder, new for).
You can reach it here:

http://www.myjavaserver.com/~jfbriere/test5applet/test5applet.html

Merci beaucoup, Jean-Francois! Your applet works perfectly in my copy of
Firefox, which strongly suggests that my problem is within my HTML, not
Firefox. That is VERY useful to know and keeps me from looking in the wrong
places for the source of the problem.

Merci encore!