Needed Web Designer we pay flat-rate of $50 for my site

Chrissy

Needed Web Designer we pay flat-rate of $50 for my site

I'm looking to pay a flat rate of $50 to have someone fix our html (no
css!) so that it ends up looking like the example page:

http://www.sworde.com/index_files/borderexample.htm

Right now we have a white border surrounding, instead I like the
blending darker line pictured in our site example.

To see what it looks like now, see www.Sworde.com

If interested in doing it for less than $50 and you take Paypal, then
my email address is published on the example page (in graphic form).

Thanks

saz

Needed Web Designer we pay flat-rate of $50 for my site

I'm looking to pay a flat rate of $50 to have someone fix our html (no
css!) so that it ends up looking like the example page:

http://www.sworde.com/index_files/borderexample.htm

Right now we have a white border surrounding, instead I like the
blending darker line pictured in our site example.

To see what it looks like now, see www.Sworde.com

If interested in doing it for less than $50 and you take Paypal, then
my email address is published on the example page (in graphic form).

Thanks
And you're so desperate you cross-posted. In case you missed my reply:

I charge $60/hour, 3 hour minimum. Contact me if you want a real
designer that knows what he's doing. Here's free advice - why would you
use an iframe?

I like the "NO CSS ALLOWED!". Instead of difficult, now you've made it
virtually impossible without a complete code rewrite. I pity the
designer/hack stupid enough to take this job.

JDS

I'm looking to pay a flat rate of $50 to have someone fix our html (no
css!) so that it ends up looking like the example page:

Why no CSS? Really. Why? That is a very poorly-informed, at best,
arbitrary decision to make coming from someone who obviously does not
know anything about websites. I mean, I wouldn't ask my hair stylist
"Please make my hair look like that guy from Xmen -- but no scissors!" or
my mechanic "Please fix my leaky whizamigig problem -- but no
jiggeridoos!" or my expert fly fishing lure designer "please make me a fly
that will really really attract left finned fossil-nosed wallabee trouts
-- but no yellow threads!" now, would I? If you ask experts, choose to
listen to and follow expert advice.

Oh, and expect to pay for expert work.

Fifty bucks???

Try downloading a template somewhere.

dorayme

JDS said:
Why no CSS? Really. Why? That is a very poorly-informed, at best,
arbitrary decision to

Stop! OP just means he has no css at the moment but wants to have
lots and lots and lots of it and that is where you come in (at
$50 per hour). Go for it.

Chrissy

the no css requirement
i can't expect others to appreciate
but the whole website is a simple table -with 1st row spanned
and two more shared 50/50 as 2nd row
awful easy to maintain-it gets thicker over time-adding things-
now css
look and feel and some content HIDDEN from me making simple editor
changes-
yuk
not one stop shop
guess you have to be addicted to simple maintenance/additions/edits?

comes from multitasking way too many tasks sites at one time

sorry i got ridiculed for not wanting it complex?

JDS

the no css requirement
i can't expect others to appreciate
but the whole website is a simple table -with 1st row spanned
and two more shared 50/50 as 2nd row
awful easy to maintain-it gets thicker over time-adding things-
now css
look and feel and some content HIDDEN from me making simple editor
changes-
yuk
not one stop shop
guess you have to be addicted to simple maintenance/additions/edits?

comes from multitasking way too many tasks sites at one time

sorry i got ridiculed for not wanting it complex?

What is that, free verse? What are you even talking about?

You are making no sense!

Not to mention you still haven't explained why you don't want CSS. Do you
even know what CSS *is*???

Blinky the Shark

JDS said:
What is that, free verse? What are you even talking about?

You are making no sense!

Lemme guess -- Google Grouper? <clickety> Sure enough. :)

saz

the no css requirement
i can't expect others to appreciate
but the whole website is a simple table -with 1st row spanned
and two more shared 50/50 as 2nd row
awful easy to maintain-it gets thicker over time-adding things-
now css
look and feel and some content HIDDEN from me making simple editor
changes-
yuk
not one stop shop
guess you have to be addicted to simple maintenance/additions/edits?

comes from multitasking way too many tasks sites at one time

sorry i got ridiculed for not wanting it complex?
Do you have the ability to write a grammatically correct sentence?

CSS makes it easier to maintain, not harder, so you clearly have no idea
what you are talking about.

Like I said, I pity the fool that takes this job.

dorayme

saz said:
Do you have the ability to write a grammatically correct sentence?

CSS makes it easier to maintain, not harder, so you clearly have no idea
what you are talking about.

Like I said, I pity the fool that takes this job.

Careful there saz...If OP had taken up your earlier offer, that
would have been you.

:)