Needle in a haystack :-)

gregarican

Not sure if many folks here would benefit from this information, but if
there are a few folks who develop in Qtopia using Ruby I figure I'd
save them some digging around.

If you want your Ruby scripted application to display as an instance
along the Qtopia taskbar then check out this thread ->
http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15337&st=0&p=98123&. It
took me about a day's hunting around to figure this out. Otherwise my
Ruby app was disappearing when another Qtopia application came to the
foreground.