Nest controls in a MS Treeview Web Control

Chad

I want to nest a grid within a MS Treeview ASP Web Control.

It seems that I cannot add controls to a nodes Controls collection, however,
I can put HTMLText in the Node.Text property of a Node object.

The problem is, how can I get the Html text associated with any normal Web
Control? I see it has a Render method, but it seems that that will only
render the object without ever exposing the underlying HTml text to you, but
I need to place this Html Text into the Node.Text property.

In other words, I think I am looking for an GetHtmlText method on all Web
Controls.

Any suggestions?

Natty Gur

Hi,

Why do you need that function? every web control eventually render to
plain HTML so way not to use plain HTML. pay attention that you need to
use HTML encode befor setting the tree node text.

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377