nested collection property VS designer error

kl

Hi,
i've made a webcontrol (treeview) that have a Nodes (collection )
property.
This collection handles objects of Node type .
Each Node have its own Nodes property.
So a treeview has nodes, and each node can have nodes too.
My problem is that when using the designer (default collection editor),
when adding nodes to the treeview (1st level) , all is ok, the property is
persisted.
BUT when I try to add a sub-node to a node , it's seems to be ok but when I
click
OK on the Editor Window , I have this message "object reference not set an
instance of an object".
It's about for hours that I try to understand, debug, trace this message,
but I don't know where it comes from and what object have raised it !

Could someone give me some help ?

Thanks