Nested Datagrid not firing events

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Ray Simpson, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. Ray Simpson

    Ray Simpson Guest

    Hi,

    I have a master / detail datagrid that when clicked on
    generates another datagrid which displays information and
    has a link column that is suppose to generate an
    itemcommand event. The first grid (master) works fine.
    When clicked on (the link) it generates the itemcommand
    event which then creates the detail grid. This grid
    generates, but the link column does not fire any event
    (the Item Command) event. I have read some reports that
    this is a known bug? If so is there a work around? I
    tried creating a new datagrid and over riding its
    onItemCommand to include the RaiseBubbleEvents but that
    did not seem to work. My latest attempt was to create a
    user control with my detail grid, and load it.

    Any Help please?

    Regards,

    Ray Simpson
    Ray Simpson, Jun 15, 2004