Nested declarations

borophyll

The C standard talks about nested declarators, and th only example of
nested declarators I can think of are function parameter declarations,
which are nested within the function declaration. Are there any other
examples of nested declarations?

regards,
B.

Army1987

The C standard talks about nested declarators, and th only example of
nested declarators I can think of are function parameter declarations,
which are nested within the function declaration. Are there any other
examples of nested declarations?

struct foo {
enum type {Ldouble, Ulong} type;
union ldouble_or_ulong {