    though there is. Does anyone know what the issue could be? The URL is
    <http://ecritters.biz/laterna/>.

    Thanks in advance.

    Leif K-Brooks, Mar 12, 2006

  2. Leif K-Brooks

    Wÿrm Guest

    "Leif K-Brooks" <> kirjoitti
    viestissä:44147e1d$0$3702$...

    <snip>
    >in Internet Explorer the menu items start to stack in small windows as
    >though there isn't enough space, even though there is.

    Maybe your sould set your #nav to have some width, after all it's floated
    to right. That should take care of the problem for IE. Didn't test it
    though, but I think that should probably do it as long as it's set wide
    enough for those three Create, Search and Share links.

    <snip>

    Wÿrm, Mar 12, 2006

  3. Wÿrm wrote:
    > Maybe your sould set your #nav to have some width, after all it's floated
    > to right. That should take care of the problem for IE.

    Thanks a lot; that seems to have done the trick.

    Leif K-Brooks, Mar 12, 2006
  4. Leif K-Brooks

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    Leif K-Brooks wrote:
    > I'm working on a relatively complicated layout which has a
    > right-floated menu with left-floated menu items inside it. This works
    > fine in all of the Web browsers I've tried, but in Internet Explorer
    > the menu items start to stack in small windows as though there isn't
    > enough space, even though there is. Does anyone know what the issue
    > could be? The URL is <http://ecritters.biz/laterna/>.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Google "float drop"

    Nik Coughlin, Mar 12, 2006