Nested IFrames disappears

Alex D.

Hi guys. I have two nestes IFRAMES in one of my pages. The main page has an
Iframe that points to an aspx page, this page has another Iframe that points
to a regular html file. My problem is when resizing the IE window I loose
the inner Iframe, it disappears for some reason. Any ideas??
Thanks a lot,
Alex.

darrel

Hi guys. I have two nestes IFRAMES in one of my pages.

Whoa. Why?
The main page has an Iframe that points to an aspx page, this page has
another Iframe that points to a regular html file. My problem is when
resizing the IE window I loose the inner Iframe, it disappears for some
reason. Any ideas??

IE sucks?

Sorry, I know, that isn't much help, but this certainly sounds like a
browser glitch. I would suggest maybe trying to get around the double-iframe
issue, though. What are you using the iFrames for?

-Darrel

Alex D.

well I need both Iframes, or at least one Iframe and then append the second
page content to the end of the first frame, this means loosing scripts that
might exist in the html page. In Firefox works OK

darrel

well I need both Iframes, or at least one Iframe and then append the
second page content to the end of the first frame, this means loosing
scripts that might exist in the html page. In Firefox works OK

Well, I asked because iFrames are often used for the wrong reason: to make a
scrolling box. It sounds like that's not the reason you are using, so maybe
you have to use them.

-Darrel