Nested lists

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Are you
"Once burned twice shy"

In Something's Got To Give, Diane Keaton tells her love spurned
daughter that it is it better to go on being burned ... She,
herself, is going thru some pangs on account of Jack Nicholson.
What a wank of a film though...[/QUOTE]

Do not worry for that. I have been burned more than once....and I still talk
to people.
What I meant is that nowadays I usually prefer a personal dialogue face to
face to be more impressed....
but a long time ago it was not like that.