Nested Menus in a Sitemap with a repeater

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?dGJhZA==?=, May 30, 2006.

  1. Is there a good way to show only a submenu for a particular sitemap node?

    <Home>
    <Products>
    <product 1>
    <product 2>
    <product 3>
    <Services>
    <Downloads>
    <About>

    I'm using a Repeater, bound to a SiteMapDataSource, with a nested Repeater
    inside the ItemTemplate. However, if I'm looking at a product, I'm getting
    all the other submenus:

    <Home>
    <Products>
    <product 1>