Nested Repeater controls

Pete Davis

As per the instructions in Microsoft KB article: 306154, I have tried to
create a nested repeater control.

The inner (child) repeater control is declared as follows:

<asp:Repeater id="roomDetailRepeater" runat="server"
datasource='<# ((DataRowView)Container.DataItem).
Row.GetChildRows("RoomType") %>' >

This is all, of course, one line in the aspx.

I also added <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %> at the top, again, as per
the KB article.

When I bring up the page however, I get a parser error message: "The
'datasource' property is set only by the runtime. It cannot be declared."

Did I miss something? I've gone back through step-by-step to see if I'm
missing something in the instructions, but I can't find it.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer on this.

Pete