Nested repeater controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Alex - IntraLAN, Oct 10, 2006.

  1. Hi all,

    sorry if I have cross posted, I have a question about registering the
    events of a RadioButtonList that is nested 2 levels deep in Repeater
    controls, all the events work for the first group and its sub items,
    but the events are not being reigstered for any other groups and its
    sub items.

    Protected Sub Repeater1_ItemCreated(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e

    As System.Web.UI.WebControls.RepeaterItemEventArgs)
    Dim itm As RepeaterItem = CType(sender,
    Control).NamingContainer
    Dim ri As RepeaterItem = e.Item
    Dim myCheck As New RadioButtonList
    If itm.ItemType = ListItemType.AlternatingItem Or itm.ItemType
    = ListItemType.Item Then
    Dim i As Integer
    For i = 0 To Me.parentRepeater.Items.Count - 1
    Dim innerRepeater As Repeater = New Repeater
    innerRepeater =
    CType(Me.parentRepeater.Items(i).FindControl("Repeater1"), Repeater)
    Dim j As Integer
    For j = 0 To innerRepeater.Items.Count - 1
    myCheck =
    CType(innerRepeater.Items(j).FindControl("rbResult"), RadioButtonList)
    AddHandler myCheck.SelectedIndexChanged, AddressOf
    my_SelectedIndexChanged
    Next
    Next
    End If
    End Sub

    innerRepeater =
    CType(Me.parentRepeater.Items(i).FindControl("Repeater1"), Repeater)

    line, but I cannot be sure, any help would be great.

    Regards

    Alex
    Alex - IntraLAN, Oct 10, 2006