Nested Repeaters

Guest

let say in parent-child scenerio (Product: Product Category - one product category may has many products), i am using nested repeaters where parent repeater will be used to display [Product Category] info and child repeater will be used to display [Product] info, i define the parent and child repeaters once in HTML tag, and create the repeaters for different categories and products repeaters (instances of Repeater) dynamically in Code-Behind using C#, however, when i view source from the browser, i notice that the ID for all the parent repeaters (Product Category) which i created are the same, can i make every ID of the parent repeaters which i created dynamically different ?? Thank you ...

Alex

You need two datasources one for each repeater. I had an xml file with data
which i loaded into a dataset and then created a table of categories. I
applied the dataview of the categories table to the parent repeater and then
a dynamically created dataview of the main table to the child repeater based
on the parent category.

alex