nested right floats for CSS gurus

Nadav Samet

Hi,

I am trying to nest right-floated divs. I have attached a simple HTML
the recreates the problem.
I have expected to see "a" on the right, and "c" to the left of it. I
get "c" only below "a". When I specify a width to the second div (the
one that contains the div that conatins "c"), then I get the desired
result. But I'd like not to fix this width.

~
~