    control. Whats happening right now is the Page_Load of 'myChildControl' is
    executed even befor the values are setup.

    Any clue or links to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?RG90TmV0RGV2?=, Aug 22, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RG90TmV0RGV2?=

    brij.nkh

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    User Control Within User Control

    I am having a problem while laoding a child control in parent user control.
    I have more then one parent user controls on my page.
    When i click on an add button of one of this user control, child control is added to all user controls.
    I am getting the same value for request.params.ToString().Indexof("btnadd") for all parent user controls.
    How can i solve this problem?
    thanks in advance.
    Please help it's urgent.
    If anyone wants a code to refer please email me at : ""

    brij.nkh, Apr 6, 2011