Nested User Controls

Guest

Hi,

I have two controls
myParentControl
and
myChildControl

myParentControl would have a repeater which will have a 'myChildControl' in
the ItemTemplate.

I put the 'myParentControl' on a web page 'MyASPXPage'.

MyASPXPage would have a dropdown list. Based on this event, I want to
populate the 'myParentControl' and hence 'myChildControl'

What should I do to setup the values in myChildControl and then render the
control. Whats happening right now is the Page_Load of 'myChildControl' is
executed even befor the values are setup.

Any clue or links to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
User Control Within User Control

I am having a problem while laoding a child control in parent user control.
I have more then one parent user controls on my page.
When i click on an add button of one of this user control, child control is added to all user controls.
I am getting the same value for request.params.ToString().Indexof("btnadd") for all parent user controls.
How can i solve this problem?
thanks in advance.
Please help it's urgent.
If anyone wants a code to refer please email me at : "(e-mail address removed)"