nested webcontrol collection designer tag error

kl

Hi,
my problem that the generated designer code "forgot" one opening xml tag ...

I made two composites webcontrols

1 "header" controls that contains "items" as collection (property name
as "Itemlist")

2 "menu" that contains "header" as collection (property name as "Panels")

Both of theses classes inherit from Webcontrol and are marked
as : ,ParseChildren(true)
,PersistChildren(false)

and for both the properties above i put this:
DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content),
PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty)

if I drop the first webcontrol on the form designer all works fine... i
can iterate thru the item list and the generated code is ok .

But when I drop "menu" on the form , the structure seems like this
<menu props...>
<header props...>
<item></item>
<item></item>
</header>
<header props...>
<item></item>
</header>
</PANELS>
</menu>

you can see that the opening tag "<PANELS>" is missing...
if i add this manually all works fine ....
Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks
Karim Laurent