    Could someone help here? How do I accomplish this?

    Thanks
    Shakeel
    Shakeel, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Shakeel wrote:
    > eg: Am looking for something like this:
    > <fo:external-graphic src= "<xsl:value-of select="node/attrib"\>"
    > content-width="3pt" content-height="3pt" scaling="uniform"/>

    The XSLT must be well-formed XML. So your syntax is impossible.

    You are looking for <http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#creating-attributes> or
    <http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#attribute-value-templates>

    --
    Johannes Koch
    (Te Deum, 4th cent.)
    Johannes Koch, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Shakeel

    Guest

    Shakeel wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I have a <fo:external-graphic element, the 'src' attribute of this
    >element gets it's value from one of the node elements in the xml file.
    >
    >eg: Am looking for something like this:
    ><fo:external-graphic src= "<xsl:value-of select="node/attrib"\>"
    >content-width="3pt" content-height="3pt" scaling="uniform"/>
    >
    >Could someone help here? How do I accomplish this?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Shakeel

    <fo:external-graphic src= "{node/attrib}"
    content-width="3pt" content-height="3pt" scaling="uniform"/>

    S.

    --
    e-mail : k
    , Nov 2, 2005