    member function with is public thro another function which is
    public,but turbo c++ gives a error saying this cant be done..
    can someone help me??

    newbai, Jan 13, 2007

  2. newbai

    Jim Langston Guest

    "newbai" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi!!
    > need some help with turbo c++
    > I am trying to nest member functions.what I did was try to access a
    > member function with is public thro another function which is
    > public,but turbo c++ gives a error saying this cant be done..
    > can someone help me??

    Plesae show code what you are trying to do that failed.

    Jim Langston, Jan 13, 2007

  3. newbai

    Salt_Peter Guest

    newbai wrote:
    > hi!!
    > need some help with turbo c++
    > I am trying to nest member functions.what I did was try to access a
    > member function with is public thro another function which is
    > public,but turbo c++ gives a error saying this cant be done..
    > can someone help me??

    Not without seeing code.
    What do you mean when you say "nested functions"?
    Just because a function is public does not neccessarily make it
    accessible.

    Salt_Peter, Jan 13, 2007
  4. newbai

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    newbai wrote:

    > hi!!
    > need some help with turbo c++
    > I am trying to nest member functions.what I did was try to access a
    > member function with is public thro another function which is
    > public,

    How? Show an example.

    > but turbo c++ gives a error saying this cant be done..

    What exactly does it say?

    > can someone help me??

    Not without more information.

    Rolf Magnus, Jan 13, 2007