Nesting sections without using list to allow for PSMI landscape tables

Discussion in 'XML' started by =?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois_Michaud?=, Aug 17, 2006.

  1. Hello,

    I'm having a little issue. I'm trying to find a way to logically nest
    content of sections in a document without restricting the use of PSMI
    for outputting landscape tables.

    Basically I want to be able to do this.

    1. Section blah

    <para/>
    <para/>
    <para/>
    <list>
    </list>

    2. Section foo

    <para/>
    <para/>
    <para/>

    Basically, I need to be able to simulate the behavior of lists and
    nested content when I output to FO but without actually using list
    constructs and without restricting PSMI semantics for landscape page
    geometries.

    Anybody knows how to do that?

    Regards
    Jeff

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois_Michaud?=, Aug 17, 2006