.Net 1.1 cannot run apsx files created in 1.0 version.

Leon

Hi everybody.

I have a new windows 2000 server where I installed .NET
1.1. On my other computer I have .NET 1.0 installed with a
working project.
I naively thought that I just copy all files from my other
computer which has .NET 1.0 to that new computer and it's
all going to work for me. .NET 1.1 successfully converted
project and when I rebuild inside of .NET 1.1 I have no
errors and it works, but if I run it from inside Microsoft
Development Environment with F5 button I get an error
message: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object. It looks like web controls got disassociated from
aspx page even though in design I can see them and I can
also find them when I look in html window.

How to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Leon