    the production server was a lot faster.

    Just learning how .NET 2.0 assemblies work, so I am a novice in that
    regard. Any trouble shooting tips would be much appreciated.

    David C, Sep 4, 2007

  2. ASP.NET 2.0 is definitely not "slower" than 1.1. Unfortunately there could be
    any number of issues that could contribute to the problem you have, and so
    you'll need to put on your Sherlock Holmes hat and perform some diagnostics.
    You can find information on what to do, especially to get good health and
    other diagnostics, at MSDN online.
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Sep 4, 2007

  3. David C

    David C Guest

    Re: .NET 2.0 converted. Seems slow on production machine

    On Sep 4, 4:10 am, Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]
    <> wrote:
    > ASP.NET 2.0 is definitely not "slower" than 1.1. Unfortunately there could be
    > any number of issues that could contribute to the problem you have, and so
    > you'll need to put on your Sherlock Holmes hat and perform some diagnostics.
    > You can find information on what to do, especially to get good health and
    > other diagnostics, at MSDN online.

    Could you share some good MSDN links I can start out with?

    David C, Sep 4, 2007