    TIA

    Pedro Vera
    http://insomniaccoder.com

    Pedro Vera, Mar 27, 2009

  2. Pedro Vera

    Pedro Vera Guest

    On Mar 27, 9:55 am, Pedro Vera <> wrote:
    > Is there any reason why none of my web applications using forms
    > authentication refuse to work with Apple Safari? These work perfectly
    > with IE, Firefox and Chrome. Firefox works identically in OS X and
    > Windows.
    >
    > Am I missing a work around? I am having a hard time believing that
    > just that browser in particular is giving me grief.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Pedro Verahttp://insomniaccoder.com

    Correction:

    This only fails on the current OS X version of Safari. It works on the
    current Safari 4 for Windows.

    Pedro

    Pedro Vera, Mar 27, 2009

  3. Safari Forms Authentication fails

    I developed many sites using Windows FormsAuthentication and on my last project I am stuck with Safari.

    My development machine is using Vista & Safari 4.0.4 (531.21.10).

    The web site was designed using aspx & c#.

    I tried Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome & Maxthon2 there and they all work perfectly. But Safari fails to redirect the page.

    I then installed safari (same version as above) to an XP machine and the result is the same.

    It does not work.

    I have been looking for a fix but so far I failed. Unfortunately most of the members of this site use Safari (on MAC) and I am not able to test the site with Safari.

    Pedro Vera wrote:

    Re: .net 2.0 forms authentication and Apple Safari
    28-Mar-09

    Correction

    This only fails on the current OS X version of Safari. It works on th
    current Safari 4 for Windows

    Pedro

    On Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:29 AM
    Pedro Vera wrote:

    ..net 2.0 forms authentication and Apple Safari
    Is there any reason why none of my web applications using form
    authentication refuse to work with Apple Safari? These work perfectl
    with IE, Firefox and Chrome. Firefox works identically in OS X an
    Windows

    Am I missing a work around? I am having a hard time believing tha
    just that browser in particular is giving me grief

    TI

    Pedro Ver
    http://insomniaccoder.com

    Pedro Vera wrote:

    Re: .net 2.0 forms authentication and Apple Safari
    Correction

    This only fails on the current OS X version of Safari. It works on th
    current Safari 4 for Windows

    Pedro

    Build a Versatile .NET Code Timer / Logger
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...52-f3523e665fee/build-a-versatile-net-co.aspx

    Serhat Albayoglu, Feb 6, 2010