.Net 2.0 Need Book Recommendation for Advanced Users

TechFreakInc

Hi MVPs

I want to geta bOOk for

..Net FrameWork 2.0
and ASP.Net 2.0

Although I have gone through may articles (almost all available on
microsoft website) but still i feel thrust for a bOOk..., I am doing an
official project in ASP.Net 2.0 for my company.

I have searched the internet but i haven't got any gOOD results may be
we dont' have bokks available for the framework 2.0

desperately waiting fro your reply

TIA

Joerg Jooss

TechFreakInc said:
Hi MVPs

I want to geta bOOk for

.Net FrameWork 2.0
and ASP.Net 2.0

Although I have gone through may articles (almost all available on
microsoft website) but still i feel thrust for a bOOk..., I am doing
an official project in ASP.Net 2.0 for my company.

I have searched the internet but i haven't got any gOOD results may be
we dont' have bokks available for the framework 2.0

desperately waiting fro your reply

Dino Esposito's 1st book on ASP.NET 2.0 is just around the corner --
see http://tinyurl.com/8uqho.

Cheers,