.Net 2.0 : Smart tags and Readonly Collection Property

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by adlionel, Nov 10, 2005.

  1. adlionel

    adlionel Guest

    Hi,

    I've built a composite control with a ReadOnly custom collection
    property.

    I can manage collection items in the property editor with a custom
    CollectionEditor. It works fine.

    Now I want to manage this collection in a smart tag panel. I can read
    the collection items using a DesignerActionPropertyItem in an inherited
    DesignerActionList class but I cannot apply changes to the control.
    After collection editing changes are not applied.

    How can I achive that? I've not found a working sample for this
    particular configuration (But I'm sure it's possible as for example
    DropDownList ListItemCollection is managed such a way)

    Thanks for your answers.

    Lionel

    adlionel, Nov 10, 2005