.Net 2 Treeview event handling

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Eric Yeoman, Jul 11, 2005.

  1. Eric Yeoman

    Eric Yeoman Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to catch when when a node in the tree is checked - or unchecked.
    I am doing this in the code behind page as follows.

    As I add nodes to the tree, I use:

    newNode.SelectAction = TreeNodeSelectAction.Select
    node.ChildNodes.Add(newNode)

    The function is defined:

    Protected Sub tvAppPages_SelectedNodeChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
    As System.EventArgs) Handles tvAppPages.SelectedNodeChanged
    Dim strTestString As String
    strTestString = "wibble"
    End Sub

    Is there anything I have missed out or misunderstood?

    TIA

    Eric.

    Eric Yeoman, Jul 11, 2005